Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Teething already!?!?!





Jack Meredith had her 2 month doctors appt. a few days ago and weighed in at 11lbs and 7oz. and she is 22 inches long. She is a growing little girl!!! She is getting sooo big sooo quickly. Plus, she has decided to move things along a little faster and start teething early. I feel so bad for her because she is too little to hold a teething ring for comfort. She has been teething for almost 2 weeks now, but so far no teeth have popped yet. She is finally starting to grow out of some of her newborn outfits. That is exciting for me because now I can finally dress her in some of her adorable little dresses that have been too big.

We had her first real gameday with her this past weekend. Her OU outfits are still too big for her. So, Momma made a sacrifice and let Daddy dress her in a Texas outfit. Even in that burnt orange she still looks precious :)

This morning I had her sitting on my tummy while I was laying down. She is always such a happy baby in the mornings. She is starting to reach for things now and she was attempting to reach for her tootsie toes. She grabbed them a couple of times. We had a good 45 minutes of play time while she just smile and cooed. I can't believe I have to go back to work next week. 12 weeks has just flown by and I don't know where all the time has gone. Well, thats all for now. I need to rock my little skittle to sleep!


No comments: