Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Sweet Baby Girl is Getting SOOOOO Big!!!



Sorry it has been so long since I posted. Jack Meredith is getting so big and soooo active. She rolled over from her back to tummy for the first time at 3 months and 6 days. She rolled to the right twice that day. Now she is working on rolling to the left. She can roll from her tummy to her back easily. Now rolling over from her back to tummy is a little more tricky, but she is getting it down. Here are a few pics of the first day of rolling over.




Teething is still a big deal at our house. Her gums have been hurting her sooo much and I feel so bad for her. It is always fun to come home from work and have a 2 hour scream fest :) I love her!

Mommy's little Angel Bear

We had a little bit of an 80's flashback on Sunday. I just love seeing her in leg warmers. She is too cute!!! They are super comfy for her and keep her little legs warm too! SHE'S A MANIAC....MANIAC ON THE FLOOR! Check her out.... All of that dancing wore her out :)



I was really excited about Halloween and Jack Meredith's first costume, but then the order came in and I was highly disappointed. She was going to be a Jack-in-the-Box, but they sent me the wrong size and now I can't get the smaller size. Oh well, her new costume is precious. You will have to wait until Halloween to find out what it is :) Chad and I have some great costumes this year as well.

Ah, I finally return to second shift tomorrow. SO HAPPY!!!! I am excited to spend time with her in the mornings now. This past weekend was OU/Texas weekend. The rivalry continues in our household. We have a flag that has Texas/Oklahoma A House Divided on it. Needless to say I was very disappointed with the outcome of the game.



The house is decorated for fall and Halloween. It looks really nice.




I will leave you with a few more cute pics of the little skittle. Enjoy....Jill


Wearing Daddy's hat
First time in her Baby Einstein activity center...she loves it!!!
My little baby Mozart

Hanging out in the Bumbo

Showing off the new bow

No comments: