Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just 2 More Days!!!

This weekend Chad and I are getting away for a couple of days. SO EXCITED!!! We are heading to the lake for a little relaxing and some trout fishing on the river. GiGi is keeping Jack Meredith for the weekend and let me tell you, Mommy and Daddy are so thankful. We need a break and time for us. Chad's brother Brad and his wife Dana are going to be there as well. We love hanging out with them when we have the opportunity.

I think Chad is going to be a very sad Daddy leaving his little girl behind. I am okay with it. I really need some sleep. I love my baby girl sooo much, but I like a little free time now and then too. I am not a clingy Mom by any means. Don't get me wrong. I will miss my little lady, but I just need some adult time.

This day seems to be dragging by. Of course I also volunteered to work extra for 2nd shift today. Oh well, it is extra money for all those adorable clothes I love to buy for Jack Meredith. The girl has more clothes than she will ever wear. I can't help it though. Have you seen how cute little girl clothes are? Can you blame me? Well, back to work!

No comments: